Fees is payable in advance for all courses. Fee paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
The Student is not allowed to change the course.
Students will observe strict discipline and decorum at the institute and in case of any indiscipline or misconduct; student will be liable to be expelled from the institute without any notice. No fees will be refundable in such students. At the discretion of the Principal, such case may be penalized by appropriate fine.
The College shall have right to change the time schedule of the course at any time.(As per UPBTE Guidlines.)
The College will provide job assistance to the students on successful completion of the course.
A student must affix required numbers of passport size photographs in the Admission Form. The College shall be entitled to use such photographs for publication in any journal, book, brochure, newspaper & other media.
The Principal shall have the right to review & revise Rules and Regulations of the College from time to time as he thinks fit. The decision of the Director in all matters shall be final.
• 75% attendance is compulsory to appear in the final examinations.
• No student is allowed to leave the College premises except on the strength of a letter of request from his/her guardian and sanctioned by the Principal.
• Any damage to the college property should be made good by the students concerned.
• Students are responsible and answerable to the College authorities for their conduct in and out of the College. Students should address the teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. On their way to and from the College, they are expected to behave in a courteous manner.
• All students must observe punctuality and regularity in the classes.
• College reserves the right to detain student from Exams or take any other action as considered necessary, for non payment of fee dues or Student's attendance is short as per the requirement of the BTE UP.
• The parents/guardians of all the students are advised to visit their sons/daughters/wards as well as their local guardians to obtain firsthand knowledge about their progress, activities, attendance and company and to ensure that their sons/daughter/wards are utilizing their time and effort properly.
• Students are advised to keep the original receipt of fee deposited for final clearance at the end of the course.
• Students shall be required to obtain a clearance letter from the Library as well. Any dues as for as library is concerned should be cleared.
• Any mishap/accident/accidental death/impairment of limb or life happens within the workshop area, labs, campus or class rooms due to negligence/pure accident/ mischief of student etc, the college shall not be held responsible to the student in any form.
• If any student is found stealing or aiding in theft from the college campus, then immediate rustication will take place and a police complaint shall be lodged.
• All courses are conducted in accordance to Rules and Regulations, Syllabus, Curriculum of the BTE UP from time to time.
Ragging is Strictly Prohibited
“ If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given a chance to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the concerned authority would expel him from the institution.”
Ragging is totally prohibited either physically or mentally. So-called introduction by individual and by group of student is banned. The defaulter will be suspended with pending enquiry and will be expelled from the Institute. FIR of the student indulging in ragging will be lodged with Police. Imprisonment up to two years with or without fine may be awarded by the court as per the U.P. State Govt. Bill. The Institute has appointed Anti Ragging Squad consisting of senior professors and faculty on duty during day.
Note - Please collect Student Handbook regarding detailed rules & regulations from the registrar's office. Please go through the handbook in detail as the information there is extremely important for you.